I recently ran across this great deal at Restaurant.com:

I've never previously used the site myself, but I've heard everyone else talking about it. At $2 per $25 gift certificate, who could pass it up?! All you need to do is set up an account on their website and purchase away. I left their shop with four $25 gift certificates for a grand total of only $8 - I couldn't believe it! With my parents relocating soon to Omaha, I thought I'd buy a few for restaurants there so we could try out some new places. These are the gift certificates that I went with: Billy's in Lincoln, and Bistro 121, Lit, and The Melting Pot in Omaha. Unfortunately, there weren't too many restaurant options that I was interested in here in Des Moines, but luckily I found some for great restaurants when we travel. The gift certificates are good for one year so be sure to stock up if you have plans to hit KC, Minneapolis, etc!

This great deal ends tonight! Be sure to head here and get some for yourself!