Check out the assortment of bouquets beautifying my humble abode:

A few orange-tipped roses on the dinner table-

Some tiny purple orchids in the entryway-

And these beautiful purple and green orchids gracing the stand in our front room-

No, it's not my birthday, or anniversary. Would it surprise you to learn that these weren't even from Chris? (Well, not me, considering he gave me a bag of flour for our first Valentine's Day.) They're actually from my friend's wedding two weeks ago, and the last two bouquets are still holding on! They gave away all of the ceremony and reception flowers to me and some other friends who stuck around until the end. I felt a little bad for taking them, but when else would I have such expensive flowers filling my house? If only I had visitors so they could be admired by my guests. :) She had a stunning Indian wedding - I sat mesmerized the entire time by everything happening in the ceremony. Even though it was all in Sanskrit and I had no idea why she was throwing rice over her head or holy water on her forehead, it was beautiful nonetheless. Hopefully I'll get some pictures up soon for some proof!