All three people who are reading my blog, immediately click on the "Vote for Me" button on the righthand side!! Bissell is having a contest to find their next pet model, and Lola would be perfect!


Grand Prize:
-Pet's photo placed on a future Bissell package
-One Bissell product of winner's choice
-AND a $10,000 donation to the pet cause of my choice


So why choose Lola? I'll give you three good reasons.


1. She's pretty darned adorable. And I know the for us people with dog children, that we all think ours is the cutest, but she really is. Seriously. You know you'd buy something just because it had her face on it!

2. Contrary to popular belief, Shiba Inus shed like crazy. I mean crazy! One pass of the vacuum in the great room and it already needs emptied due to being full of dog hair. And she does her fair share of getting into things. I'm eyeing the Bissell ProHeat 2X® Select Pet as my prize, should I win.

3. Upon researching the Shiba Inu breed, I was introduced to an amazing organization. Midwest Shiba Inu Rescue is dedicated to helping the poor little ones left behind by puppy mills and owners who didn't know how to handle them. There are a lot of great Shibas up for adoption. If you think a Shiba Inu would be right for you, then go check them out! I know that a $10,000 donation would help them provide the care that many of the incoming dogs need to survive.


So, what are you waiting for? Click on the Lola button and vote away! Lola thanks you.