The harsh wind and crisp air of winter make me lazy, not unlike the warm air and gentle breezes of summer, come to think of it! In hopes of battling the winter 15, I surprised Chris with a gift for both of us. He has been wanting to have an indoor bike trainer for a very long time, but with the hefty price tag, I politely declined. However, after racking up some credit card rewards points from wedding spending, I was able to afford a super nice free one! Basically, it's just a fancy contraption to ride your bike in place. I spent a whole five minutes on it yesterday while watching Color Splash on HGTV. In my defense, I had worked out at the gym prior to the 5 minute ride, so I was a little sore! Nonetheless, I figure that if I can ride five minutes a day (okay, I'll try to last a whole show) during my half hour of tv, then I could be in pretty good shape come spring. I'll head out to the mall in a bra-top and cut-off shorts that'd make Britney (Spears) proud!