I can't believe that it has been 1 1/2 years since Chris and I last saw our friend Lisa! Although life sometimes gets in the way of friendships (kids, med school, distance), we are lucky that Lisa is one of those great friends who you can not see/talk to much, yet pick right back up where you left off. So, when we were pondering what to do for our Memorial Day weekend a mere four days prior to it, we came up with St Louis and were so excited when Lisa said that she was free! We knew that we would have a great time while we were there, but we were just a little concerned with how the 5 1/2 hour trip would go with our little lady.

Azra did surprisingly well, and thanks to Chris, we have some great photos to document Azra's first vacation:




I do love me an impromptu vacation, and I'm so glad to know that it doesn't have to end once you have kids!