I can't believe it's been nearly a month since my last post! And with so much going on, I could've had material to post every day this month - had I had the time. I've been assigned another person's job duties after his departure from our company, and on top of mine, it's one heavy load! Whoever thought that salaried employees should be denied overtime pay was an idiot. It's just not right! Nonetheless, I've been hanging in there, bogged down with work, studying, baby stuff, more studying, and more work. It's a good thing that I had a vacation last month, otherwise I would've been mega stressed. "Vacation?," you say? There'd be no question had I wrote a lengthy (but entertaining) story about Chris' 30th birthday surprise extravaganza! This weekend, I promise!

Anyway, we've been scouring the internet and stores for the perfect baby gear - just looking, not buying. For those of you who are unaware, Chris is obsessed with Batman. Not in a creepy way, but I still think he'd name our child Batman if he had the opportunity. So today, I receive this photo from him:

That's right, it's a Batman onesie...for a GIRL. I don't think so! I'm almost praying to not have a girl now that I know what's coming! Please help!